DEPARTMENT: IMPACT Leadership Development Program
DIRECT SUPERVISOR: President & CEO
REQUIRED START DATE: May 1, 2024
APPLICATION DEADLINE: Feb. 26, 2024
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITES:
The Executive Director/Vice President will assume responsibility for all of the daily operational activities of IMPACT, which include program execution, marketing, budgeting, financial management and stewardship. To support these efforts, the ED/VP will collaborate with the IMPACT Program Manager to execute the program.
- Curate subject matter experts to support IMPACT’s historical and civic modules
- Work closely with the Booth School of Business Faculty Advisor to support IMPACT’s skill-based Booth Leadership Modules and supplemental activities
- Supervise the Program Manager’s support of the IMPACT Alumni Association, which serves as the platform for post-program alumni engagement
This position within the Chicago Urban League’s Housing Department is primarily responsible for providing professional housing counseling services and assistance in all areas of homeownership, rental and/or foreclosures.
- Provides clients with information on all aspects of homeownership from pre-purchasing requirements to foreclosure prevention and rental, with a heavy focus on financial coaching.
- Available to clients throughout the entire counseling process to address any problems and/or answer any questions.
- Maintains client files and program records according to all contractual and grant requirements.