Title: Intake Specialist
Reports To: Vice President Housing and Financial Empowerment
This position operates is in a very fast paced environment. From time to time the employee works special events with various funders and may be required to work outside the Headquarters. The employee is occasionally needed to process intakes from clients during Seminars, Workshops and one –on-one counseling sessions. Seminars and Workshops are held during the evening hours, usually 6-9:30pm, this is currently being offered twice a month.
This position is key to the success of the Department’s monthly reporting. It is therefore required to maintain record of calls using tracking in the Client Management Systems.
- Assist Vice President, Foreclosure Manager, Financial Coaches and Database Administrator with operations in the housing department.
- Generates monthly reporting from Client Management Systems Counselor Max (CMAX), Enterprise Case Management (ECM)
- HUD as well as spreadsheets for NFMC (bi-monthly)
- Prepares educational workshop packets for the following Workshops/Seminars and Housing Fairs:
- Financial Empowerment (FEC)
- First time homebuyer
- Outreach and special events, such as events hosted by various funders.
- Intake clients that attend workshops and input their data into CounselorMax (CMAX) and Enterprise Case Management (ECM)
- Receives Clients as they appear for their appointments, and copies required documents needed for counselors to properly service clients (in accordance with HUD regulations and contractual obligations)
- Manages the closing of client’s files, duties includes:
- Send notice to client by mail
- File letter in client’s folder
The duties listed above are intended only as illustrations of the various types of work that may be performed. The omission of specific statements of duties does not exclude them from the position if the work is similar, related or a logical assignment to the position.